Creamy Strawberry Milk Tea is a delightful and refreshing beverage that’s perfect for a sunny day or as a sweet treat any time you’re in the mood for something fruity and creamy. In this recipe, we’ll show you how to create this luscious drink from the comfort of your own kitchen.
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 cup milk (whole milk, 2%, or a dairy-free alternative)
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup strong brewed black tea, cooled (you can use your favorite black tea bags or loose-leaf tea)
- Ice cubes
1. Brew the Tea:
- Start by brewing a cup of strong black tea. You can use your favorite tea bags or loose-leaf tea. Allow the tea to cool completely.
2. Prepare the Strawberries:
- If using fresh strawberries, wash and hull them. If using frozen strawberries, make sure they are thawed.
3. Blend the Strawberry Mixture:
- In a blender, combine the strawberries, milk, sweetened condensed milk, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth and the strawberries are fully incorporated.
4. Assemble the Strawberry Milk Tea:
- In a serving glass, add ice cubes to your liking.
- Pour the brewed black tea over the ice, filling the glass about halfway.
- Pour the strawberry mixture over the tea. You can adjust the amount to suit your taste—more for a stronger strawberry flavor or less for a milder taste.
5. Stir and Serve:
- Use a long spoon or a straw to gently stir the drink, combining the strawberry mixture with the tea.
- Taste and adjust the sweetness by adding more sugar or sweetened condensed milk if desired.
6. Garnish (Optional):
- You can garnish your Creamy Strawberry Milk Tea with a fresh strawberry or a mint sprig for an extra touch of elegance.
- Serve your Creamy Strawberry Milk Tea immediately. Sip and savor the delicious combination of fruity strawberry and creamy milk tea.
Variations and Tips:
- Feel free to experiment with different types of tea. Green tea or oolong tea can also work wonderfully in this recipe.
- If you prefer a dairy-free version, you can use almond milk, soy milk, or any other non-dairy milk substitute.
- Customize the sweetness to your preference. Some like it sweeter, while others prefer a more subtle sweetness.
Creamy Strawberry Milk Tea is a delightful beverage that combines the classic flavors of milk tea with the natural sweetness of strawberries. Whether you’re making it for yourself or serving it to guests, this drink is sure to be a hit. Enjoy your homemade Creamy Strawberry Milk Tea!