- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and melted butter in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Press the mixture onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, 1 1/4 cups of sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until well mixed.
- Stir in the sour cream.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared crust.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Cool the cheesecake on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen the cheesecake.
- Cool for an additional hour.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled.
Enjoy your delicious cheesecake!